Lumin lets people take control of their home energy.
How? We believe that buildings of the future will be acting as independent microgrids interacting with each other and the larger grid. To achieve this vision we have built the most affordable and flexible energy management platform and coupled it with the software empowered by the largest, and ever-growing, energy dataset.
At Lumin, you will find yourself at the cutting edge of the distributed energy industry with products at the intersection of hardware and software, contributing to the decarbonization of the world.
Everyone on our team is passionate about what we do! Does this sound like you?
- Working, with purpose, to make our society more energy efficient
- Enjoys being part of a rapidly growing team, and seeing how all parts of the business work
- Is excited to develop a team of like-minded individuals
Lumin is embarking on the launch of an exciting new line of smart panel and home energy management products. We are looking for a Product Line Manager who will oversee the new energy management platform. Working in collaboration with the Senior Executive team, Product, Engineering, Manufacturing, and Sales and Marketing teams, the Product Line Manager will be responsible for refining the product design, coordinating internal development activities, aligning features with product verticals’ needs, advising on GTM strategies, and managing the platform launch. Longer term, the Product Line Manager will continuously work on further developing the product platform, assessing its competitive position, and enhancing the customer experience and Lumin’s GTM strategy.
You'll be responsible for:
- Own the product platform roadmap
- Analyze market and competitor data to optimize the product’s competitive position in the market in partnership with various product verticals
- Define product requirements for hardware and software engineering teams; iterate on cost and features
- Plan and coordinate a detailed product launch schedule, including beta testing, initial production runs, product pricing and promotion, field testing and QC, product allocations to different customer groups, and customer feedback monitoring.
- Work with managers of various product verticals to communicate product vision to the sales and marketing team; work with sales and marketing on global GTM strategy
- Work with manufacturing to coordinate sales pipeline and inventory with production schedules
- Oversee the product throughout the product life cycle.
What you bring to the table:
Why join our team?
Lumin offers competitive salaries, and a comprehensive benefits package to all full-time, regular staff. Lumin fosters a healthy work/life balance by providing a flexible work environment.
Our benefits package includes:
- 401(k) with Traditional and Roth options
- Unlimited Paid Time Off, with a recommended three-week minimum
- Additional 12 weeks of paid time off for parental or medical leave
- Annual Tuition/Professional Development Assistance
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance. Lumin covers 90% of the employee premium and 50% of all dependent premium costs
- Company-paid Long Term Disability and Basic Life Insurance
- Additional Voluntary Life Insurance
- Free Lumin Smart Panel for your home
- $300 annually toward tax preparation services
- Company equity incentive program
- Fun, interactive, and inclusive team-building events, off-sites, and happy hours
We do ask that you apply with either your resume or your LinkedIn Profile! A cover letter is not required but is highly recommended!
Lumin is an equal opportunity employer.
United by our passion and empowered by our differences, Lumin is building a platform to accelerate the world’s adoption of clean energy. We strive to provide a safe environment, where all of the people working to fulfill our mission are equally welcomed, accepted, and celebrated. We will continuously work to engage all of the communities we serve because the future of renewable energy must be inclusive of everyone. If you are interested in learning more, we would love to hear from you!
Applicants must be authorized to work for any employer in the US. We are unable to sponsor or take over the sponsorship of the employment visas at this time.