Lumin lets people take control of their home energy.
How? We believe that buildings of the future will be acting as independent microgrids interacting with each other and the larger grid. To achieve this vision we have built the most affordable and flexible energy management platform and coupled it with the software empowered by the largest, and ever-growing, energy dataset.
At Lumin, you will find yourself at the cutting edge of the distributed energy industry with products at the intersection of hardware and software, contributing to the decarbonization of the world.
Everyone on our team is passionate about what we do! Does this sound like you?
- Working, with purpose, to make our society more energy efficient
- Enjoys being part of a rapidly growing team, and seeing how all parts of the business work
- Is excited to develop a team of like-minded individuals
Lumin is seeking a Growth Marketing Manager to join our growing team. You’ll be supporting the Head of Marketing in driving performance across the entire consumer journey and across all platforms, designing customer acquisition and retention programs that deliver. You will need to think big, use data to guide your work, have excellent cross-functional project management skills, and be comfortable playing from strategy all the way to execution and optimization. We have big plans for next year and you will be a key player in helping us deliver!
You'll be responsible for:
- Building full funnel programs and campaigns to acquire, engage, convert and retain multiple customer segments.
- Run marketing campaigns end-to-end: strategize, create, execute, and analyze
- Leverage analytics tools to measure the effectiveness of activities, and ROI and adjust activities based on performance
- Apply brand and consumer insights to help inform our creative design partners, empowering them to develop best-in-class assets that perform
- Own content and program development across the user lifecycle funnel
- Work with product, design, and engineering to continuously optimize our acquisition funnel and product onboarding through rigorous experimentation and split testing
- Forecast, measure, and report on the performance of campaigns and business, using data and analytics to assess against our critical metrics
- Own the end-to-end management of all email campaigns (including automated customer journeys), SMS marketing, on-site campaigns, and other retention programs
We're excited about you because you have:
Why join our team?
Lumin offers competitive salaries, and a comprehensive benefits package to all full-time, regular staff. Lumin fosters a healthy work/life balance by providing a flexible work environment.
Our benefits package includes:
- 401(k) with Traditional and Roth options
- Unlimited Paid Time Off, with a recommended three-week minimum
- Additional 12 weeks paid time off for parental or medical leave
- Annual Tuition/Professional Development Assistance
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance. Lumin covers 90% of the employee premium and 50% of all dependent premium costs
- Company-paid Long Term Disability and Basic Life Insurance
- Additional Voluntary Life Insurance
- Free Lumin Smart Panel for your home
- $300 annually toward tax preparation services
- Company equity incentive program
We do ask that you apply with either your resume or your LinkedIn Profile! A cover letter is not required but is highly recommended!
Lumin is an equal opportunity employer.
United by our passion and empowered by our differences, Lumin is building a platform to accelerate the world’s adoption of clean energy. We strive to provide a safe environment, where all of the people working to fulfill our mission are equally welcomed, accepted, and celebrated. We will continuously work to engage all of the communities we serve because the future of renewable energy must be inclusive of everyone. If you are interested in learning more, we would love to hear from you!