At Lumin, we are committed to empowering people to take control of their home energy use. We believe that the future of buildings lies in their ability to act as independent microgrids, interacting with each other and the larger grid to create a more sustainable energy system. To achieve this vision, we have built an affordable and flexible energy management platform, coupled with powerful software that draws from the largest and ever-growing energy dataset.
As part of the Lumin team, you'll be working at the forefront of the distributed energy industry, developing products that integrate hardware and software to accelerate the decarbonization of our world.
We are a team of passionate individuals who are dedicated to making a positive impact on society by creating a more energy-efficient future. We value teamwork and growth and are excited to welcome individuals who share our commitment to innovation and sustainability. Whether you're an experienced professional or just starting out in your career, we welcome all backgrounds and perspectives to join our inclusive and collaborative workplace.
We are always on the lookout for talented individuals who are passionate! If you are interested in joining our team, we invite you to submit a general interest application. This application is not for a specific job opening but allows you to express your interest in future roles within our organization.
How to Apply:
- To express your interest in future roles, please submit your resume and a brief description of the roles you are interested in with this application. Please note that submitting this application does not guarantee immediate consideration for a specific role, but it allows us to reach out to you when relevant positions become available.
What you bring to the table:
- Strong interest and enthusiasm for Lumin.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work well in a team.
- Self-motivated and proactive in seeking future opportunities.
Note: We appreciate your interest in joining our team. While we strive to respond to all general interest applications, please understand that we may not be able to reply to every submission. If your skills and qualifications align with our future needs, we will reach out to you for a more detailed discussion.
If you are eager to be considered for upcoming opportunities and believe that you would be a valuable addition to our team, we look forward to reviewing your general interest application. Thank you for considering Lumin as a potential employer.
Why join our team?
Lumin offers competitive salaries, and a comprehensive benefits package to all full-time, regular staff. Lumin fosters a healthy work/life balance by providing a flexible work environment.
Our benefits package includes:
- 401(k) with Traditional and Roth options
- Unlimited Paid Time Off, with a recommended three-week minimum
- Additional 12 weeks of paid time off for parental or medical leave
- Annual Tuition/Professional Development Assistance
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance. Lumin covers 90% of the employee premium and 50% of all dependent premium costs
- Company-paid Long Term Disability and Basic Life Insurance
- Additional Voluntary Life Insurance
- Free Lumin Smart Panel for your home
- $300 annually toward tax preparation services
- Company equity incentive program
- Fun, interactive, and inclusive team-building events, off-sites, and happy hours
Lumin is an equal-opportunity employer.
United by our passion and empowered by our differences, Lumin is building a platform to accelerate the world’s adoption of clean energy. We strive to provide a safe environment, where all of the people working to fulfill our mission are equally welcomed, accepted, and celebrated. We will continuously work to engage all of the communities we serve because the future of renewable energy must be inclusive of everyone. If you are interested in learning more, we would love to hear from you!
Applicants must be authorized to work for any employer in the US. We are unable to sponsor or take over the sponsorship of the employment visas at this time.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities for all applicants and employees. If you require reasonable accommodations during the application process or for the interview, please let us know by completing the application question or emailing [email protected]
and we will do our best to work with you to meet your needs.